Then the alleged "Bozo," walked away and said, "I AM NOT A BOZO."
It was very dramatic, like the Oscars!
Yes, I am still thinking about Will Smith and Chris Rock and Jada Pinkett Smith, but only on occasion, because I have my own dramatic problems including the Bozo situation and understanding where in the world my child learned the word,"BOZO."
If you are on the edge of your seat wondering if the name caller who was in the bamboo forest searching for lost balls until sundown and the alleged "bozo" made up, rest easy. My gang of high strung kiddos always make up and then turn against the one they were not against before and then continue in this round robin fashion until everyone is a victim and a bully but mostly I am to blame for everything. They all love to remind me that I have failed by:
- "not telling your son how to behave."
- "not telling your daughter how to behave."
- "not telling your other daughter how to behave"
- "not understanding me at all"
- "always taking his side"
- "always taking her side"
- "being so mean, you just care about the dishwasher and you don't even care about your children"