Well, here, I am again, the encore performance of Yoke.
Last year on Day 1, I wrote about all my goals for the year. I've been thinking about my 2022 goals for weeks. I cannot come up with anything revolutionary.
But I know one thing: I will write every, single, day.
Beyond that, I am going to try to:
- Get published, with my byline.
- Develop new writing relationships with other writers and publishers.
- Keep writing about special education, childhood cancer, organ donation and Jesus (you know, light topics)
- Read 60 books.
- Get more people to read Yoke.
- Podcasting: I'd love to have a podcast or be on a podcast.
- Writing 1 book (Can I do it? Maybe?)
- Completing 650 rides on the Peloton (that's 200 for this year!).
- Getting more sleep
- Getting back to yoga and meditation. Maybe teaching again?
- Two trips to France
- Pearl Jam in London (and time with Nick's godparents in England!)
- Celebrating my kids turning 16, 13 and 10!