Well, friends, we've made it to Friday! As I sit here writing this, 2/5 of my family is cleaning up dinner and intermittently shouting and the other 2/5 of my family is searching for black dance tights. In the end, we will all be screaming.
Which is apropos, given this week included several moments of screaming.
Oh, what's that I hear, SCREAMING! (it's already happening!).
Anyway, I am tired. You are tired. Everyone except for our cat Rosie is tired, because she is just about to finally start her day. I don't feel like writing a full, complete piece, so instead, I offer you some of the headlines and buzzwords from my week:
- Well, that was awful!
- Do you want to schedule a call?
- That's where my pumpkin candle went!
- I cannot do it.
- I'd like to scream.
- Why are children getting detentions over masks?
- Who's going to pay for my COVID test?
- That is not funny. That is rude.
- Supply chain issues.
- Who bought all the deli meat?
- What in actual!
- Where is the tuna? There is no tuna!
- Night Sweats: COVID, autoimmune disorder, hormonal imbalance, house on fire OR DID SOMEONE TURN THE HEAT UP TO 85.
- Mom, can I? Can I?
- Are you sitting down?
- Remember when we got really big heads of cauliflower?
- What's your source?
- What's for dinner (700 times)
- Where'a my good rain coat?
- Where's Chloe's phone?
- Why did Paris Hilton wear so many dresses? And, of course:
- I cannot write another word.
Post a Comment