When I asked my 5-year-old to give me her Wubble Bubble Ball Review she was pretty clear on her opinion:
We were so excited to be able to do a Wubble Bubble Ball Review! My kids played with the Wubble Bubble Ball for 4 hours on a cold, blustery day. And by my kids, I also mean my husband and myself. My family of five had a total blast bouncing and kicking and throwing around the amazing Wubble Bubble Ball.
The Wubble Ball package includes the Wubble, pump, nozzle, nozzle adapter and inflation guide. You just add the 4 "D" batteries (non-included) and within a couple of minutes your Wubble is backyard, front yard and playroom ready for big fun!
Note: The first time we tried to inflate we did not insert the nozzle deep enough into the hole in the ball and inflation took forever. We started over, inserted the nozzle a little deeper and the Wubble inflated in under 3 minutes.
Deflation is quick, just insert the nozzle adapter and nozzle, opening the inflation hole in the Wubble and the ball deflates instantly.
The Wubble Bubble Ball is on my Christmas list for all the kids in my life.
Things to know:
- Target selected the Wubble™ Bubble Ball as a 2014 Top Toy for the Holiday Season. It was listed among other popular toys and games that are sure to be on every holiday wish list.
- Wubble Bubble Ball is a Family Fun Toy Of The Year Award Winner. The 25 winners are featured in the November 2014 issue of Family Fun Magazine.
- Inspired by his children's wish for a real bubble to play with, NSI President Frank Landi developed the Wubble™ Bubble Ball to keep children's love for fun, active play alive.
- Wubble has won numerous toy awards, including an Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Best Toy Award, a National Parenting Center Seal of Approval, a Mr. Dad Approved Award, a Parent's Choice Award and the Dr. Toy Best 100 Picks Award and more!
- Wubble Ball is available at Target, Toys R Us and online at www.wubbleball.com. Wubble Ball is on Twitter (@WubbleBall) and Facebook (facebook.com/wubbleball).
- Wubble Ball's are not indestructible, but they have a lifetime replacement guarantee. It costs $6.99 to replace a Wubble under the guarantee.
- Please take care not to damage your Wubble Ball during inflation. It might be necessary to use a little bit of oil (whatever you have in your kitchen) to insert the pump into the Wubble Ball the first time. If you have any trouble inflating your Wubble ball, you may find this video about "How to Inflate a Wubble Ball" helpful: http://youtu.be/jy4QK8zRcAo
Disclosure: I was compensated and provided with the amazing Wubble Bubble Ball to review. All opinions are my own.
I have been eyeing this for the boys!ReplyDelete
3 of my girls asked for a Wubble Bubble for Christmas. I hate 'as seen on tv' things, but after your review and the fact that it is still intact after hours of playing, I think I'm going to get them. Hopefully, they aren't so 'hot' that they are already sold out everywhere. Thanks!!!ReplyDelete